Halo 5: Guardians (Xbox One)
The fifth installment in the Halo series delivers a new and exciting chapter in the Master Chief Saga. The story spans over multiple gaming modes and level building tools. You can now experience Halo 5 on Xbox One, which means the in-game graphics will look better than ever before all while keeping the 60FPS ratio a smooth gameplay experience.
Here’s what you can look forward to with Halo 5: Guardians on Xbox One:
Epic Campaign Mode: The continuation of the Master Chief saga comes with a solo experience, along with a four-player cooperation mode. In the story, the Spartans of Fireteam Osiris and Blue Team faces a new mysterious and seemingly unstoppable force that threatens to destroy the galaxy completely. Your mission is to stop it and save the future of mankind.
Warzone Multiplayer Mode: If you want to enjoy the game with your friends, you should try the Warzone Multiplayer mode. Halo 5: Guardians brings three new modes to the franchise:
- Warzone a massive multiplayer mode that allows you to play against up to 24 other players with friendly and enemy AI dropping in.
- Warzone assault is another 24-player experience in which the players are separated into an attacking and defending teams.
- Warzone firefight is perhaps the most ambitious gaming mode in which up to 8 players compete in 5 rounds of increasingly difficult objectives set against a timer
Arena Multiplayer Mode: The arena multiplayer continues Halo’s legacy of pure 4 on 4 cobalt. This mode provides the player with basically limitless ways of competing, from Capture the Flag games, to classic Slayer modes.
Microsoft's Halo 5: Guardians is a stellar 50% off for Xbox One with this Black Friday deal - Space.com
- Microsoft's Halo 5: Guardians is a stellar 50% off for Xbox One with this Black Friday deal Space.com
- Deals: All 35+ Classic Xbox Games In This Week's Sales (November 23-30) Pure Xbox
- Here are the best Black Friday 2021 PC and Ga…